This luxurious hair mask containing jojoba oil and hydrolyzed pea protein strengthens, tightens and refreshes the hair. The protein mask is light-textured and very easy to apply.
Jojoba oil helps reduce the frizz of your hair, containing lots of antioxidants, vitamins E and B, as well as minerals such as zinc, selenium, iodine and chromium.
Hydrolyzed pea protein contains plenty of amino acids important for hair, helping return it to its natural shape, giving posture and structure. It brings elasticity and strength to your hair. You'll notice it becomes easier to comb and style.
Mango butter brings moisture to your hair, keeping it soft.
It's infused with the scent of citrus and sweet orange.
When do I need protein treatment?
- High porosity hair benefits from regular protein treatment.
- Normal porosity hair is refreshed with occasional protein treatments.
- Overly moisturized hair desperately needs protein.
- Great for Nordic hair type! If your hair is thin, slippery and easily flattened, a protein mask can give some much-needed structure. This type of hair can also be easily tangled, especially if the hair is too moisturized. In this case, the protein mask also helps to make detangling.
- If your hair feels too soft and doesn't stay in shape, your hair will probably benefit from protein
- If your hair is over-treated and damaged e.g. dyeing, heat, sunlight, excessive brushing, a protein mask could be sorely needed, in addition to moisturizing.
How to use
Apply to dry or wet hair, use your fingers or a comb to apply the mask evenly into your hair. leave on for 10-15min, after which wash and style your hair normally.
We recommend using a protein mask 1-2 times a month, or whenever your hair is feeling hard to manage. If you have really high porosity and dry hair, it may be good to use the mask more often.
For external use only. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Sorbitol, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Quaternium-87, Mangifera indica seed butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, Hydrolyzed pea protein, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Lactic acid, *d-Limonene,*Linalol.
*natural component of essential oils